Happiest & Best Diwali in my life

I always believe happiness lies in making others seeing happy because of us. That is what happened on Nov 2nd.But before I share my happiness I just share my past happenings,
As far as we were in city office few of my colleagues and me went to teach Don Bosco anbu illam boys as part of CSR activities. It is a home for boys who ran out of home, having single parent,separated by some natural disaster or torture from any of their relatives.The Father, who is taking care of those boys requested us to help the boys by teaching maths and english.All our  colleagues decided to go every Thursday to teach them.We started teaching 10th students and later extended our helping hands to 9th students too.But when our office shifted to campus,we couldn’t help in teaching and could not able to spend time with those boys.After long gap,on November 2nd as part of diwali celebration,we went there and gave them sweets and contributed some stationaries to them.The response we got is amazing ,the way they welcomed usJ,the way they thanked usJ,the way they told their wishesJ and finally could see the boys missing us so muchL.They make us sit like a legends on dias (of course simple but GREAT WORTH) and they gave us a beautiful singing  performance (oora therunchukiten ulagam ourunchukiten).It was an excellent one.I never said my name so many times in a single day in my lifeJ.We almost spent 2 hours but I felt time was not sufficient.
Ultimately the boys are overwhelmed because they are able to see the persons who are showing LOVE on them.That is what all HUMANS in this universe are NEEDED.
This is the best DIWALI I had so far.


Comments

  1. That was great. I wish you'll get more time, not only to for helping others, but the things you'll be learning along with them and the more human you become out of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read...

    Our group having a quote
    "All PEOPLE SMILE IN THE SAME LANGUAGE
    MAKE SOME ONE ELSE TO SMILE"

    This is realy a lovable thing keep it and infrom before you going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tts great thing, each and every one if starts working for others happiness then no one will suffer for anything, do continue and guide people to have such a wonderful thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. suberb:-)good job akka:-)carry on

    ReplyDelete
  5. உலகின் எங்கோ ஒரு மூலையில் நடக்கும் அநியாயத்தைக் கண்டு உங்கள் மனம் கொதித்தால் நாம் இருவரும் தோழர்களே…!
    www.raghuvarman.co.cc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment